Experience a 12-Day Adventure in Italy with David Wilcock
September 24 ~ October 5, 2011
Spirit, Science & Relaxation in a Beautiful Setting of Timeless Mystique
David Wilcock is a professional lecturer, author, filmmaker and researcher of ancient civilizations, consciousness science and new paradigms of matter and energy.
Visit the Damanhur Temples of Baldissero Canavese & see the mysterious mountain pyramids of picturesque Piediluco.
Explore historical wonders and panoramic scenery in Milan, Turin, the Italian Riviera, Florence, Perugia, Assisi and Rome.
- 10 nights of hotel accommodations, 10 breakfasts, 6 dinners included.
- David Wilcock will lecture twice during the tour, times to be announced.
- Sat, Sep 24 – Fly independently to Milan from your originating city.
- Sun, Sep 25 – Enjoy a panoramic tour of Milan as you are escorted by coach to the Hotel Splendido & a welcome dinner.
- Mon, Sep 26 – Travel through the scenic countryside to Baldissero Canavese to see the beautiful architecture & artistry of the underground temples at Damanhur. Then go for a leisurely stroll in Turin after arriving at the Hotel NH Santo Stefano.
- Tue, Sep 27 – Freely explore the lovely piazzas, parks, gardens, galleries, churches, palaces, opera houses and museums of the cosmopolitan & historical city of Turin. Relax at the Hotel NH Santo Stefano for the evening.
- Wed, Sep 28 – Travel the scenic Mediterranean coastline by coach to the beautiful old resort town of Santa Margherita Ligure, the Italian Riviera. Continue to Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance, where you will arrive at the Hotel Carolus.
- Thur, Sep 29 – Take a walking tour through time in Florence to appreciate its many artistic treasures, including Giotto's Bell Tower & Michelangelo's Statue of David. Visit a nearby natural hot spring. Return to the Hotel Carolus for the evening.
- Fri, Sep 30 – Travel through the pastoral countryside of Umbria through the scenic town of Perugia. Arrive in the charming town of Assisi & take in architecture unchanged since the Middle Ages. Spend the evening at the Hotel Subasio.
- Sat, Oct 1 – Visit the pastoral setting of Piediluco, home to mysterious pyramid-shaped mountains. Then return to Assisi.
- Sun, Oct 2 – Travel through the scenic countryside to the Eternal City of Rome, check in to the Hotel Palatino & explore.
- Mon, Oct 3 – Visit the Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel, then a guided tour of ancient Rome, including the Colosseum.
- Tue, Oct 4 – Enjoy a day of free time exploring Rome. Return to the Hotel Palatino to meet for a final farewell dinner.
- Wed, Oct 5 – Return independently from Rome to your originating city.
$3499.00 double per person
Airfare not included.
Non-refundable deposit of $500 per person due at signup, final payment due July 15th.
Cancellation policy will be available at signup.