Eight Mystical Days of Canadian Serenity with David Wilcock
July 23rd – July 30th, 2011
Rejuvenate Body, Mind & Spirit at Lake Louise, Banff Hot Springs, Waterton National Park, Red Rock Coulee & Glacier National Park.
David Wilcock is a professional lecturer, author, filmmaker and researcher of ancient civilizations, consciousness science and new paradigms of matter and energy.
Visit the Buffalo Jump UNESCO World Heritage site. Experience a Native American Sweat Lodge, Drumming & Dancing. Hear a special guest lecture on spotting UFOs.
Relax at beautiful Chateau Isabella, reserved exclusively for David’s group. Enjoy delicious, healthy meals.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided July 24 through July 29 (plus breakfast on July 30).
- Sat, July 23 – We arrive in beautiful Calgary, gateway to the Majestic Canadian Rockies. You will be met at the airport and taken by motor coach to the scenic town of Banff Springs. Bathe in the healing waters of Banff’s famous Hot Springs in the evening.
- Sun, July 24 – We’ll leave early for Banff and the Valley of the Ten Peaks. At Lake Louise you can absorb the mystical and magical beauty of the Rockies. Our lunch at Chateau Lake Louise is a gourmet delight. Then we travel south to Chateau Isabella, just east of Waterton National Park, in time for a complimentary wine reception and scrumptious dinner. Relax & settle in!
- Mon, July 25 – No packing, no deadlines. Today we’ll visit Cameron Falls, Red Rock Canyon and Cameron Lake in Waterton National Park. We’re sure to see wildlife, so bring your camera! Return to the Chateau to relax & enjoy a 4-hour lecture by David.
- Tue, July 26 – This morning we relive the horse and buggy days at the Remington Carriage Museum, voted Canada’s best indoor attraction. After lunch there’s time to learn about Native History and the power of the sweat lodge with an Elder of the Blackfoot tribe. We’ll participate in drumming and Native dancing at the top of Homestead Hill. Then see a special guest lecturer on how to spot UFOs ~ Old Chief Mountain is a UFO hotbed of activity.
- Wed, July 27 – The romance of the North West Mounted Police lives on in historic Fort Macleod. En route we pass through the Blackfoot Indian Reserve and observe how they exist in today’s world. Then we visit the UNESCO World-Heritage Site, Head-Smashed-In-Buffalo-Jump, dating back more than 6000 years.
- Thur, July 28 – Today we’ll visit Red Rock Coulee, home to a powerful communication center. Spotted over the vast area are giant circular stones 8-10 feet in diameter, resting on buried beds of crystals. We’ll visit the Etzikom Windmill Farm and discover rare prairie plants used by the Natives of North America. In the evening at the Chateau, David will be giving a 4-hour lecture.
- Fri, July 29 – The famous Going-to-the-Sun highway leads us past crystal clear lakes & streams in Glacier National Park. We climb to rugged peaks covered with glaciers, weeping walls, high alpine meadows and delicate glacial flowers. Experience breathtaking scenery from the top of the world.
- Sat, July 30 – After hugs and goodbyes from the Chateau Family, we will board our motor coach for the trip home. All too soon we’re on a plane heading south with precious memories of the many friends, great fun, spectacular scenery and spiritual healing we’ve experienced the past eight days.
$2399.00 double per person
$2699.00 single (very limited space)
Airfare not included. Price includes all meals per itinerary, sightseeing, exclusive Chateau accommodations, deluxe motorcoach, admissions, and evening lectures & entertainment. .
Non-refundable deposit of $300 per person due at signup, final payment due June 11.
Cancellation policy will be available at signup.